Why do I need a colour consultant?
A colour consultant can save you time, money and a lot of stress.
To achieve the right colour scheme for your project, many factors have to be taken into consideration.
For example, when considering the paint colour combination for an interior room, your colour consultant might consider: the size of the room, the height of the ceilings, the amount of natural light coming into the room, the type of environment and mood you are trying to create.
Making the right colour choices can also add re-sale vale to your property.
- Advice on wall and floor tile colour / style for bathroom, kitchen, laundry, and walkways
- Colour tips for blinds and curtains
- Assistance with choosing furnishings such as floor rugs
Who uses our Colour Consulting
We are used by residential home owners and commercial businesses looking for a paint colour recommendation whether it be simple paint colour advice and tips or a whole new paint colour scheme.
In addition to paint colour selection, he can also recommend the paint brand and type of paint required for certain projects, whether it be a textured paint for concrete surfaces or a gloss paint for internal doors and window frames.
For a colour consultation, contact us by phone, email or by filling in our online form.
When filing in the online form you will be able to send us a description of your requirements or you can email building plans and/or photos of the rooms/building that you would like us to quote on.
Once we have all your requirements, we can quote on your project.
Paint Colour Consultation includes:
- Assistance with paint colour selection for internal and external walls, floors, doors and window frames
- Handy paint tips such as the type of paint finish for a particular surface area
- Access thousands of paint colours to choose from
- Paint colour combination / scheme schedule
- Colour swatchs and paint samples